Monday, May 30, 2011

BCRMTA's Spring Recital

Last Saturday, I attended the Spring Recital organized by the BCRMTA South Fraser branch and it was so wonderful to watch all the students performing like stars. There was an admirable poise and confidence at the piano which was evident even with the youngest performer and I could tell the audience were mesmerized by the fantastic performance of all the students. We had a very interesting program featuring piano solos, duets and even a violin trio performed by students from all levels, beginners to ARCT.
The event was put together with the collaborative effort of teachers and I'm really glad that there are so many performance opportunities for my students throughout the year. The organizing committee did an amazing job acquiring a beautiful venue for the recital and creating a lovely program printed on colored glossy paper with a special keepsake in mind for parents and students. And what might be better? The event was recorded on DVD!  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy as it will bring back such warm memories when I play this back years from now. Here's a picture of happy smiles to share :)

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...