Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mini Invitation Cards

Since I'm in recital mode, I thought it would be nice for my students to hand out business-card size invitation cards to their friends and family. I figure it would be a convenient size to keep in wallets so our dear guests will always have the information handy. As such, I've spent some time working on the designs and came up with these:
I'm planning to hand out a few cards for each family and if more are needed, parents are welcomed to print the cards  themselves from the pdf files that I email out. I have a feeling that the students would love handing these out to their friends as a special invitation to their recital.
I am happy to share the word and pdf files and will be posting them under "Printables" if anyone is interested in using for your studio.The Microsoft word files contain text boxes that can be personalized with the recital venue along with the other information and subsequently be saved for studio use. I've also included the pdf files of the blank cards. Would love to hear how these are working for your studio. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Not to mention, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stace, glad you like it. It was a lot of fun working on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a genius you are! How in the world do you come up with something so ingenious? These are great I cant wait to try them out. Thanks for adding me to your list. I thought you were on mine, but I guess I don't. I'll have to go add it Now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brayden, glad you're finding some use with these invitation cards. The kids in my studio are always excited to receive them as they feel like stars inviting their special guests to the concert! I love reading your posts too especially the latest on your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...