Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wonky Street Background


I created this Wonky Street background for the iPad at the request of my son who loves anything with wheels. This background can be used to practice steps, skips and intervals using a stylus (which is very handy) or even virtual stamps you might find in a free app like Doodle Buddy. Students simply move along Wonky Street drawing notes/adding stamps on the path that intersects with the lines and spaces. Continue until you reach "Fine". Have fun with "Journey on Wonky Street"!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy. I'm gonna use with other Flashcards you've made. I'm glad you are making more things for Ipad... You should maybe think of developing an app. I'm sure it would be a hit.

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, developing an app sounds fun but unfortunately, it's not within my realm of skills so I'm going to be just stuck to backgrounds for a long while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...