Friday, November 25, 2011

Holly Jolly Rhythms- Background for iPad

With Christmas and the holiday season approaching, I've had fun creating another background for the whiteboard app on the iPad. Just curious, is anyone using an Android tablet and is there a similar whiteboard app available? Quite sure there are more with Android. 
I'm excited that students can get creative with rhythms to get ready for composing in January. Hope you have fun with the backgrounds (available for 2/4, 3/4,/ 4/4 and 6/8 time signatures)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas background. Just an FYI... when I clicked on the background link an 403 Error came up... Thanks for sharing these backgrounds. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, thank-you for making the I-pad backgrounds. I am using your holiday ones this week. I may be dense but what do the s, w, m, mean on the backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome BusyB!
    S,m,w on the snowflakes refer to strong,weak and medium beats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...