Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Upside Down Snowman iPad Background and Printable

Following the last presentation on the Upside Down Snowman for triads and inversions, I am pleased to share an iPad background to practice writing triads and inversions on the staff with the matching snowman graphic. 
I have also included it as a printable, hope you enjoy this resource. If you are using it in your studio, I would love to hear how it is working out for you and students so please share your comments :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, I love these! What a cute idea for learning inversions.

    I was wondering if you could help me out.... I've seen pictures on your website and other teacher websites of (what-looks-like) a wooden keyboard teaching tool. Could you tell me where you purchased it from? I'd love to get one! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stace, I made the wooden keyboards myself and it's pretty easy. All you need is wooden slat, white paint and black foam. Joy at Color In My Piano has a great instructional sheet for building these lovely wooden keyboards. Check out
    http://colorinmypiano.com/wp-content/files/DIY_Silent_Mini_Keyboards.pdf

    I am not sure where you can buy these but I'd imagine they might cost quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...