Friday, May 4, 2012

Template for Recital Program

I am planning my year-end recital scheduled for June and it is hard to believe it's only a few short weeks away. Today, I spent some time creating a template for a recital program and had quite a bit of fun especially after I have also learned some Photoshop tricks :)
So here it is and I hope it's timely for those who are still looking for a recital program template. 
This template is in colour but feel free to print in black and white. The contrast from the graphics should have the design looking quite nice on black and white prints too. Just click here to download, enter your recital date and other information along with your students' names, title of their pieces and composer names and it's ready to print. And yes, I'd recommend printing on coloured paper over plain white. Hope you like it!

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely program! I like the horizontal formatting.... different than the usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely! Would you be able to post it as a pdf as well?

    Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, I have posted the pdf version as well on the printables page.

      Delete
  3. Hi Wendy! I'm a piano teacher from BC too. I stumbled upon your blog by accident but I'm loving what I see! Your resources are great-- keep it up!

    By the way, where, in BC, are you from? I'm from Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace. I am out here in Surrey so we are pretty close. Hope to see you one day :)

      Delete
  4. Wendy,

    Compliments to you on your fabulous blog! Your ideas are so creative and appealing. I have taken the liberty of downloading a few things. (!)

    Particularly, I have tried using notes to send homework to students ipod, iphone, and we all love this.

    Thanks for sharing your ideas.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments! It's very encouraging to know that my creations and resources are helping other teachers and students. I really appreciate hearing from you, thank you again!

      Delete
  5. Hi Wendy,

    I found your blog in a rushed search for any kind of template before an upcoming recital. Thanks for posting yours; I love it. It's very creative, and I received lots of positive comments on it (one from my husband who is a graphic designer and just didn't have time to help out this round) so I let them all know where I found it. Thanks again! --Heidi I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you for the kind compliment, Heidi. So glad you liked it. I've had a lot of fun dabbling in design and look forward to creating more resources to share

      Delete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the program with the cute little birdie on it that you posted May 4 2012 by chance do you have matching invitations you could share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I don't have any matching invitations at this point but am inspired to create one for this design. Hopefully I can have this done soon!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...