Sunday, October 7, 2012

Turkey Trivia

I created the Turkey Trivia iPad background yesterday and a video just for fun but wasn't sure about posting as I am certain it will be too late for use in classes since Thanksgiving is tomorrow. But feel free to use it with a Whiteboard or Drawing app if anyone is still looking for quick activity in a Thanksgiving theme.
I wrote the questions on the "feathers" and students simply write their answers in the white circles.



Here's a blank template for customizing questions to suit your lesson.

Turkey Trivia For iPad (jpg format)

Turkey Trivia Printable (pdf format)

Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends and teachers!


4 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving in the U.S. isn't until November, so your timing is perfect for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is different in the States, thanks for reminding me Joy :)

      Delete
  2. Wendy,
    I LOVE THIS!!! Can you create a pdf copy for printout? I'd like to make a cut-out rather than using it on ipad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne, I'll be adding the link to the PDF printable on the post

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...