Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Easter Printable

It's been a long break from my blog and while the blogging hiatus, I have really enjoyed some quality time with family and working with students in their preparation for 2 festivals and the January exams over the last few months.

The studio is closed now for 2 weeks and I am glad to find some play time at the computer. With Easter around the corner, I'm excited to share a new printable in an Easter theme. 

This printable features 24 flashcards for students to identify diatonic, chromatic semitones, whole tones and enharmonic equivalents. Page 6 provides an optional card backing for this set. Here's a preview of the printable and you may download "Guess Which" here


Hope you and your students enjoy this printable as much as I have had fun creating! If only I have all day to do this :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable as always, Wendy! So good to see your name pop up on my blog roll. Have a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, always so nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. Excited to use this! :)
    Thanks, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it and thanks for the kind note!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, I enjoy reading them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...